Monday 19 September 2011

The Last Shot Interrogation

After Tough Interrogation I managed to get theses Answers from  TLS LoKi.


Q1: When Was The Last Shot Formed?
A: Originally 2006-2007. But it closed at the end of 2008, until Myself and Colossus started back up early 2009.

Q2: What is your Favorite Game Mode?
A: Hmm thats a tough one, I like SnD but I am not very good at it, So I will go with Domination.

Q3: What is your Favorite Retro Console?
A: Sega Megadrive

Q4: If you Had to Bring back a weapon from Any of the COD Titles to Call of Duty: Black Ops What would it be?
A: AA12, Can only laugh while drop shotting people with it.

Q5: What Are you more looking forward to play Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3?
A: MW3, Battlefield will be filled with hit markers as always... But the graphics of the hit markers will look great!

Q6: What is your Favorite map for Blackops?
A: Dont really enjoy that many of them, depends on the gametype I suppose. Firing Range I suppose, its good on all gametypes!

Q7: Mario or Sonic?
A: Sonic, Mario is a fag!

Q8: How did you decide the name The Last Shot?
A: Well I didnt have the final decision in the name, the old leaders chose it. However I like the name and when we started it back up I felt it was the oly possible name we could use!

Q9: Where do you see The Last Shot in the Next Year?
A: I dont see us being anywhere different from where we are now. We have a huge community and alot of clan members. Everyone is happy and we are happy to play for fun rather than be one of those competitive clan's who have to win everything!

Q10: Where do you See the WGL going in the next year or two?
A: I see the WGL becoming so big, that Gamebattles will fear the competition and buy it lol.. haha I have no idea where it will be, it just seems to keep getting bigger and better!





You can catch these guys chilling on Call of Duty: Black Ops or on there website http://www.thelastshot.org/Forum/index.php




www.ukfclan.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment